Saturday, September 24, 2011

Hoping For A Pleasant Day Ahead!

Anyone, care for leftover pizza for lunch? I do ;) then make myself a hot chocolate drink and some whippet for dessert hehehe... Oh and eat while catching up on some TV shows on a lazy Saturday.

The folks went out to shop at Costco, I decided to stay 'coz I'm trying my best not to spend money on things that I may think I need and it's a good deal and convince myself that I'm crazy not to buy anything... Besides, I still got stuff from Costco that doesn't need any re-stocking at the moment since they could last me a year or two.

Tonight, I'm going to a dinner party with the folks so that makes my day pleasant.

Note to self: Learn to shut up when you've got nothing good to say. ('coz that always get me on trouble)

Anyway, I'm off to lunch.. Ta Ta :)

No comments: