Enough of that and let's jump to my real update I've been into nail polishes lately thanks to YOUTUBE, YES! I gave in to the HYPE and I'm loving it so here's my Nail of the Day (NOTD)
I just recently discovered about elf products and I'm very pleased with their polish collection lots of beautiful colors and it's only for a dollar. Nice ey :)
Of course let's not forget about the base coat and top coat to help the polish last longer, I use Sally Hansen's Diamond Shine Base and Top coat.
The opaqueness (is that even a word???) or opacity of this nail polish is okay let's say from sheer (1) to opaque (5) I'd say 2.5 so I had to do another coat.
Now the lasting power is still unknown but I don't expect much coz as they say you get what you pay for, personally I don't mind coz I tend to change my polish twice a week.
No comments:
Post a Comment